Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dangers of in Ear Headphones




So I began to cross the street and had been almost hit by an urgent situation vehicle with lighting and sirens on, that I did not see or listen to until it was nearly on top of me personally. Why didn't I hear or view it? Because the attention wasn't on which was Monster Beats Pro around me personally but instead it was on the music I was listening as well, and the earphones I had on (stock with the cell phone I bought) were the kind that move inserted into your hearing canal, and kept out surrounding noise. I was within my own little entire world.





I had been startled when i came across the secours approaching me Monster Beats Studio at high speed, and quickly made my way onto the sidewalk and yanked Monster iBeats out the earphones. Ladies asked basically was ok, even though I told her I was I nearly almost crapped personally.





I never raise the quantity at it's highest whenever listening to music, but never noticed the headphones were in fact keeping out audio. These headphones Monster Beats Studio tend to be far from secure.





The word of advice, keep it ear bud out or avoid the use of in-ear noise reduction headphones. Especially children and teens.


No comments:

Post a Comment